- Name of University: Wroclaw University of Technology
- Science club: Scientific Club of Vehicles and Mobile Robots
- Website: http://pirm.pwr.wroc.pl/
- Project name: LEM Bullet
- Project description:
Vehicle was prepared for the fourth edition of the SmartMoto Challenge. This year, the competitors build an electric vehicle for the police. Our motorcycle called LEM Bullet can facilitate patrolling of police officers and other uniformed services. It is equipped with the necessary functions and several facilities to facilitate patrols. Applied technologies made it as an ecological and economic vehicle, just for urban patrols.
3D printing has been used to manufacture motorcycle components (covers, etc.). 3D printed was among others cover for the battery. In addition, tribological properties of printed elements were examined.
Scope of cooperation:
- Providing a significant amount of filament,
- 3D printing services in project implementation,
- 3D printing technology consulting,